I don't know when I'll stop this madness of keep leaving stuffs after me, but I just needed some place to keep records for the recipes of the cocktails. I expect this to be not very long, though.
Hoped that labeling will make myself keeping track of what's and what's not able to make with my stock. It's just a personal record.
Where do I stand in terms of making cocktail? Mediocre beginner, who is just curious what it's gonna be like to mix all that drinks. So, don't make comments like, argh, that's not real. I know it's just good to have your own lime juice made than lazy lime. I'm just not that diligent, nor very keen to the high end of the taste.
Anyways, why on earth am I using english?
Well, all the ingredients are in english, so for the sake of my english, let's just keep it this way for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment